Recycle Your Old Mobile for Cash
If you say that even a broken mobile phone can help you in a way and even further by earning you some cash, people would say you have become crazily nuts. Throwing unused mobiles into thrash has become illegal and those days are gone. Proper recycling process has come into the market. You can go for recycling process for cash which is easy and convenient. There are several recycling sites available to pay you. There are sites working to sell your mobile phones and they will pay you to send your old cell phones to them. These sites are facing lots of problems for not recycling it properly which in turn bring problems to the environment. You will receive the payments from the recycling company in the form of cheque or bank transfer payment. Some have alternatives like getting amount through PayPal account or through gift vouchers and more.
It’s easy to sell your old mobile online to a mobile phone recycler. You just need to find one and they are easy to find if you use Google. Just do a search for recycle my mobile or sell your mobile and you will see a list of many recyclers. Some you may recognize from their TV ads. They have nice looking, easy to use, well laid out websites.
The process is simple. You register on their site and enter what type of mobile you are selling. You will then be offered a price for the phone. If you are happy with that price you then send the phone into the recycler using a free post service that most usually provide. Depending on what type of payment option you decided on you would normally receive a cheque in the post a few days later. And that is all there is to it. No auctions. No bidding. No having to leave feedback; just straight forward selling and recycling of your old mobile phone.
Many people up and down the country and the old and young alike are enjoying the benefits of mobile phone recycling. If you have any old mobile phones, don’t keep them forever. Recycle Your Old Mobile for Cash with the help of mobile phone recycler.
When you are going for online mobile phone recycling companies, do refer to the following guidance and get the good deal:
- Identify your old handset online – Before going to mobile phone recycling, search your old mobile phone set online and check actually how much it will worth. Try to strike best deal and good pricing for your mobile by browsing through many mobile phone recycling deals. There are several significant and most popular recycling mobile industries available to help you.
- Give your details – Give your details to the selected mobile recycling company so that it will help them to provide you the relevant information of your mobile phone.
- Post your mobile phone – It is the final step you have to take. You are expected to post your phone to the phone recycling company which is also charge free. You just put your phone in an envelope and send it across to the mobile recycling company to whom you have the deal. You can also send some inviting amount of cash with the phone.
- Track your order – Since it is an online process you will be getting ample of opportunities to track your mobile recycling order. It is very interesting since it gives ample of space to you to track your phone through the check on transaction. Before dispatching the money to your account, recycling company will validate your phone whether it is in sync with its mobile phones terms and conditions. The payment will be directly sent to the account. They also provide you ample of space to clarify your doubts directly to the recycling phone company. You can ask any number of questions and they are always ready to support you. This is what makes the process more significant and worthwhile.
- Go for comparison options – Mobile recycling companies provide you with a wider comparison options which is considered as major factor that make the process more popular in the UK. Users will be getting wider set of choices when they are in search for best deal. Restoring to mobile recycling has become more common nowadays since it not only brings some cash to your pocket but also saves the environment.
Give the second life to your mobile phone with the help of the following creative and inspiring ideas. This will help you to prick creativity inside you. The following things can be tried before going for recycling process:
- You can turn your old mobile into an art object and there are many who have recycled their mobiles into flowers, paintings and more. Your art work should highlight the proliferation and waste of cell phones. You can also turn your mobile phone into tech objects and sculptures. Google search will help you better to know more about the ark work with mobile phones.
- Your old phones are very much suitable for adventure trip, since new well specced smart phones will suffer a lot if it drop down into the water. So change your SIM card and take old phone along with you when you are going for trips. A SIM card replacing is also easy process in case of old mobile phone.
- Most common practical advice is to keep your mobile phone in the dashboard and use it for an emergency calls alone. It is far better than recycling it into paperweight. For emergency calls you are not required any SIM card. As long as the battery holds, it will be helpful for this purpose.
- You can use your old mobile phones for teaching nowadays kids. It is better to go with old mobile phones than a texting device. Old camera phones will help you to take pictures of flowers, insects and animals and it will help them in studies later. Mobile podcasting is very much interesting and you can use it as an alternative to their homework. If your old mobile phone is a Smartphone then its apps are very much helpful and you can recycle it as a study tool.
- Your old mobile phone can be easily converted into web camera with the help of right kind of app. It is not free but this option is available with Blackberry, iPhone and other Windows mobile. For example iCam is a webcam video streaming app available in iPhone and it can be easily convertible into remote surveillance camera. Smart Cam, Droid Cam is the other possible alternative webcam solutions which are absolutely free. Get friendly instructions to set them up.
- You can also reuse your old Android smart phones or iPhone as a mobile mouse, keyboard or wireless remote with the help of Hippo Remote LITE app which is absolutely free. It turns your iPhone into Wi-Fi keyboard. You can also try Touch Mouse with this app for free.
- You can repurpose your old cell phone as remote start for your car, but it is a little bit circuitry. Get the tutorial to get it in detailed and then try for a cheap remote start for your car. It requires some amount to arrange the assembly parts.
- Techies are much benefitted by the rooting an Android iPhone. It gives better convenience to learn the science behind hacking. You can’t take risk with your new phone. So use your old phone to learn about the phone hacking business by rooting so as to avoid the act.
Before recycling your old phones, remove the battery which requires separate recycling process. Delete your personal details, messages and contacts from your phone history. The following options will help you in recycling or donating your old phones:
- Wireless service provider – They often have drop-off bins in their stores for recycling purpose. So you can get advantage by returning your old cell phones to them. Know their complete recycling program through telephone or by visiting their website or directly visiting their retail store.
- Military – You can donate your old cell phones to the military soldiers overseas. It will be very much helpful for them to speak with their families and friends. Visit Cell Phones for Soldiers program website and get the details on how to donate cell phones to them. You will be provided with a shipping address or they will provide you nearest drop-off location for your old cell phone. You can also go with Operation Gratitude program or Voluntary Guide program website for donating your old cell phone.
- Victims of domestic violence – You can donate it to the domestic violence team. They will use your old cell phones in case of an emergency since all cell phones have options to dial emergency services without a wireless calling plan. Before donating your cell phones contact a domestic abuse shelter or women’s shelter in your local area to verify whether they will accept or not. Visit their websites to get shipping label for your cell phones.
- Support the charity – Many recycling companies and organisations are ready to Recycle Your Old Mobile for Cash, but they will give you the options for donating proceeds to your favourite charity. You can visit websites online to know more about the recycling cell phone to support the charity of your choice. Or else visit your nearest cell phone recycling centre to your location to get detailed information.
- Recycling centres – It is a direct option by which you can handover your old mobile phones to the manufacturer who will safely dispose the toxic materials preventing environment from any kind of hazards. For more information visit your local area retail store for recycling your old mobile phones safely. Many cities offer recycling plants for consumers to drop off old mobile phones. Become environmental friendly and handover to the company who will Recycle Your Old Mobile for Cash in a very safe manner. It has become a business which offers cash for customers in exchanging their old mobile phones.
- Giving to family members – Other best way of recycling your old phone is to give it to the family members who feel uncomfortable with the new technologies. Especially old members in family will feel happy with your old mobile handset since they are more comfortable with the old technologies. It is more straightforward to use. This will help your loved ones to be in touch with you always and they will use it for any emergency purpose.
- Trade in program – These programs are offered by many mobile service providers who will bring your old cell phones into something new. They will estimate the cost of your old mobile phone with the help of their blue book data. Some will provide this service for free while others do not provide any credit for the value.
Recycling helps environment:
Environment is facing many problems with e-waste and many people are considering mobile phones as a main culprit of the e-waste. Recycling is a process of extracting the materials from the cell phones and bringing them to use instead of leaving them as a hazardous waste material. Charges and copper in the phones are recyclable. Copper is a valuable metal in the market. You can yield 100 Kg of copper from one ton of cell phones which is more than from its own ore. Hence it is necessary to recycle the mobile phones in order to get back the resource. It helps to keep the copper cost in a set level by the impact of mining copper. Recycling of mobile phones also helps the environment by reducing the emission of green house gas in the atmosphere.
Circuit boards of mobiles have another most threatening material called lead. It is the most problematic material throughout the world since it creates dangerous diseases like cancer, abnormalities to central nervous system and immune system. It also affects kidneys. Lead is used in the soldering circuit boards of mobile phones. Recycles can safely recycle it. They will properly dispose the unwanted materials. Give your unused mobile phones for recycling to keep your environment safe, instead of keeping the useless things in the drawer. While recycling the mobile phones show some interest and focus in a charitable way to protect your environment and to say bye to the pollutions. It will help the environment to save energy on the other hand.